Migration Manager /Analyst - VDI/Physical &Infra Rollout - Day Rate Contract
Job Title: Migration Manager/Analyst
Overview: Ergo is seeking an experienced Migration Manager with a strong background in MS VDI Physical and Infra Rollout and Support for our client
You will be part of the transformation team and the rollout and deployment for the VDI and Physical Desktop Squad, as part of the clients Global Transformation Programme
So, what will you be doing?
Manage the migration activities required across ERP for DWP Shared Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Physical Desktops, Exchange Online and Line of Business Applications.
Responsibilities will include:
* Develop and agree high level migration approach for each migration
* Develop, review and approve detailed migration plans for each migration
* Engage with key stakeholders to ensure they have detailed plans in place for each migration
* Define, review and approve go-live checklists across key stakeholders prior to go-live for each migration
* Review and update QA approach for migrations
* Define, review and approve. from areas such Business Change, Service / Support, Security, Architecture, Technology, and other third parties as required for each migration
* Identify migration related processes required for each migration
* Define, review and approve migration processes as required
* Support execution of migration related processes and proactively manage risks and issues that occur during migration
What to do next?
If now is the right time for a move, please apply directly
If you don't have a CV to hand, please apply with LinkedIn Profile for consideration.
Email me jobs like this