Senior Platform Engineer – Dublin/Remote Hybrid – Software
Our client is a multinational leader in Software Consultancy within the IoT and global transportation and energy sectors, providing deep technological solutions for complex industries.
Based in Dublin City but working on a hybrid onsite/WFH model, they are looking to augment their current team in Platform Engineering, specifically within infrastructure and platforms.
· Working with internal and external teams on Platform Engineering on various solutions
· Utilising GitOps and Infrastructure as Code
· Helping to guide the team and continuously improve engineering standards
· Strength in Kubernetes containerisation (Terraform is also of interest)
· Cloud development, e.g. Python, Golang etc
· Strong scripting skills within Cloud
· Automation mindset, ability to work on operator deployment
· At least 6 years of post grad commercial experience (within DevOps or as an SRE)
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your latest CV stating required salary and availability. Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.