itContracting are seeking to recruit a Junior Business Analyst for our client based in Dublin.
This is a 6 month contract role initially - ONSITE.
Role Specifications & Requirements
- Collaborates with internal Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”) and 3rd Party SMEs, in order to analyse business requirements and document business specifications to support the implementation project.
- Leads the review and analysis of the organisation’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business
- Prepares detailed specifications and oversees development and implementation of solutions, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all
- Liaises with management regarding the delivery of process and organisational change.
The project work streams (to which the deliverables relate) will include but are not limited to:
- Interface Specifications from 3rd party data providers and internal systems
- Reporting/Dashboard Specifications
- Workflow Specifications
- Data Migration Validation Rules Specifications
- User Access Controls Analysis
- Operational Readiness
Key Experience / Competencies / Skillsets
The following Experience/Competencies/Skillsets are applicable to this Role:
Previous Experience on the following:
· in fund administration, investment management and knowledge of the end-to-end investment cycle;
· with 3rd party Portfolio Management Systems software implementation projects, ideally within the funds industry;
· of process mapping;
· in documenting business requirements;
· in liaising with 3rd party vendors to assist with interpreting the business requirements;
· in reviewing vendor documentation and managing documentation through the sign-off process;
· of reporting progress to agreed targets and providing project updates;
· in organising workshops to assist the business SMEs in describing their business requirements and translating these into functional requirements; and
· in operational readiness preparation.
Desirable Experience in the following:
· Financial product knowledge (Bonds, Equities, Money Market, FX, Derivatives, Cash); and
· knowledge of alternative assets (Private Equity, Venture Capital).
The key skills that a successful candidate should have are:
· attention to detail,
· strong report writing skills; and
· ability to work in teams.
- Primary and/or Master’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or a related discipline
Experience level required
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within the financial industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this