Fully Remote Role - Open to application from anywhere within the UK*
We're looking for an Android App Developer to work for our client.
Our client are a medical simulation training company that currently design, manufacture and sell physical manikin training products for airway management, ultrasound and trauma training. They pride themselves in delivering medical training and simulation software that is used by medical professionals worldwide.
If you can demonstrate working knowledge of developing software products and concepts then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Working as part of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will be involved in designing, directing and implementing the company's creative apps with medical/clinical and technical guidance provided. As the role evolves, the candidate will be essential to the creation and development of the applications, as well as adding new features to the company's existing software.
- Interpreting product requirements and suggesting development approaches
- Troubleshooting any bottlenecks or performance issues
- Planning features and scoping releases
- Recognising problems and being able to arrive at a solution
- Integrating technologies such as BLE, Rest APIs
- Staying up to date with industry trends and changes
- Working closely with our small team in development of our native android and flutter mobile applications
- Previous hands on experience of producing or maintaining at least one Android based application
- Experience with Android SDK/Kotlin
- A good understanding of Mobile UX, or the ability to work closely from a design or wireframe
- Working knowledge of Git
- An understanding of integrating with web services e.g. RESTful APIs, login and authentication
- Understanding of OOP or MVVM
- Knowledge of Flutter would be highly advantageous for the role
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a small team
- Willingness to learn new concepts both technical and medical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Base Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Dependent on Experience
An industry leading benefits package is on offer for this role
- Fully remote working (With an option to work from the office if preferred)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Health insurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
Think that this Android App Developer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Android App Developer position if you've previously worked either as an Android Developer, Android Software Engineer, Mobile App Developer or as an Mobile Software App Developer
Email me jobs like this