Ergo are seeking a number of L2 IT Support Engineers for permanent roles in their newly refurbished offices in East point, Dublin.
In these exciting roles you will work with some of Ireland's top IT professionals supporting major Enterprise clients and well-known brands using a deep technical stack which includes M365, VMware, Azure and VDI solutions.
You will work at the leading edge of IT engineering projects in Ireland and forge a career at a company recently awarded Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for the 5th time in 10 years.
In addition to competitive salary this role includes the following:
* 25% shift allowance
* Educational Assistance through Ergo Academy (cash bonus up to €1000 for exams passed)
* Health Insurance / childcare contributions
* Work from home option
What will you do?
* Receiving, prioritising, documenting and actively resolving incidents and requests from clients in a timely manner. (SLA bound)
* Providing remote and desktop support to users
* You will follow agreed processes and ensure your tickets are regularly updated
* Talking with clients on the telephone, working in a busy and sometimes highly pressurised environment
* The ability to prioritise client demands, knowing when to escalate
* Dealing with the escalation of issues from 1st line engineers and being able to multi-task
* Occasional Infrastructure and migration project work for customers including occasional on-site and Out-of-Hour's work
* Excellent Communication skills and professional manner
* Excellent customer service, knowing when to go above and beyond
* This role will also require occasional client site visits
You should have experience in some / all of the following?
* Previous experience in a similar role (Level 2 Engineer, Systems Administrator)
* Microsoft Environments including M365 (Teams, Exchange, One Drive), MFA, Mobile Device Management
* Office 365 / Azure (Teams, Exchange, One Drive etc.)
* Windows 10 - configuration, operation and management
* Windows Server - 2012/2016/2019 administration and maintenance
* Active Directory - Domain Controllers, group policies, DNS
Email me jobs like this