We are currently seeking a passionate Junior IT Support Technician to join a City West business who provide eCommerce, logistics and print management services. This is an opportunity for a junior / recent graduate to kick start their career. You will join a small IT team supporting 60 users and gain exposure to a vast number of technologies (including SAP).
You will be required to work onsite Monday to Friday, offering IT support to employees. This position is suitable for an IT college graduate who has a hunger to learn and desires to start their career in Tech Support.
- Support and maintenance Microsoft servers and desktop environment including software and hardware (PCs, printers, mobile devices, applications and operating systems (Windows 10).
- Support all Office 365 accounts, (including Outlook, SharePoint, Azure) etc.
- Provide staff training on various business technology systems (Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint, Win10, etc.)
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in information technology or related field
- Some experience of Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory & Exchange 2008/2010
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Salary up to 32k
- Health Insurance
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Ireland. For more information contact Toni O'Rourke confidentially, you can email your CV to email@example.com. I specialise in recruiting for IT Professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, I am happy to have a chat.