Thompson Aero Seating is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio. Join our specialist support team and be part of the best of advanced manufacturing capability in Northern Ireland, as we work towards achieving our goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First-Class aircraft seating products.
It's an exciting time to join our business as we implement our 5-year growth plan and as such we are hiring for a Power Platform Developer to join our IT department. The successful candidate will be part of an expanding Business Systems team and will be responsible for the development, support, configuration, administration and continuous improvement of business applications and processes. The role will involve working with various areas of the business. You will help identify gaps and issues in our current processes, and work with the departmental teams to resolve/improve their process through process mapping and development, automation, system integration.
* Design, implementation and support of automated solutions utilising the Microsoft Power Platform
* Liaise with all sections of the business to ensure the provision of a fully integrated, efficient, effective, and customer focused applications service.
* Identifying gaps in user knowledge and developing a range of documentation to facilitate the whole company's need to maximise the effectiveness of the systems.
* Proactively monitoring and managing performance of business systems and using trend analysis in order to prevent business affecting problems arising.
* Participate in the provision of technical expertise in the specification, procurement, and implementation of application related products, systems and services for the organisation to function efficiently.
* Communicate with stakeholders regarding change management, system performance, and business needs in order to maintain relationships and provide an effective service and ensure continuous improvement
* Continuous improvement including User Acceptance Testing, training and regular review cycles to ensure the products you deliver are providing the desired benefits.
* Degree in relevant subject or equivalent professional experience
* Experience developing solutions using Microsoft's Power Platform including:
* Power Apps
* Power Automate
* Microsoft Dataverse
* SharePoint Online
* Strong planning and organisational skills with an ability to deliver effectively to deadlines
* Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
* Good oral and written communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people, including end users, management and external suppliers.
* Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and projects
* Ability to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts and to influence peers and senior stakeholders
* 1 years Microsoft Power Platform experience in a workplace environment.
* Experience with Power BI or Power Virtual Agent.
* Experience of supporting products/services within a complex IT environment.
* Requirements Gathering
* Knowledge of MRP / ERP / MES Systems
* Experience with PLM Systems and change management
Travel between TAS sites may be required depending on the project and specification. Some international travel may also be required depending on the project requirements.
Working arrangements can be flexible and will be discussed at interview.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW
Email me jobs like this