Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Dev Ops Engineer to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Senior Dev Ops Engineer - The Role:
To help our client design and build our new platform, taking a cloud native approach to development and leveraging modern architecture patterns. In addition, your responsibilities include working with existing and new customers, along with oversight over our cloud production systems.
Senior Dev Ops Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- Technical lead for the new platform
- Cloud platform service environments provided by Amazon AWS
- Software architecture for highly scalable and reliable serverless systems, including data structures, dataflows, horizontal scale, system composition, security
- Event sourcing microservices architectures
- Infrastructure as Code, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- APIs, including REST and GraphQL using the Apollo client / server framework
- Business logic implemented in AWS serverless technologies, transitioning from an existing Java backend (Spring Boot)
- MySQL and Oracle DB transitioning to AWS Aurora, AWS Athena, AWS S3, and AWS DynamoDB with data analytics provided by AWS QuickSight
- Omni-channel messaging including push notifications, email, and SMS using AWS Pinpoint and interaction with our mobile app development team
- Migrate legacy platform into new AWS Architecture
Senior Dev Ops Engineer - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience with a proven track record in backend software architectures and development
- Minimum of five years' experience developing in the cloud, prior experience with AWS platform services and systems
- Background in Python / Java / Scala as an architect and developer, Spring Boot an advantage
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL database systems
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
Senior Dev Ops Engineer - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your application for this Senior Dev Ops Engineer opportunity, please click 'Apply
Email me jobs like this