Site Reliability/Operations Engineer
I'm working in partnership with a long-term FinTech client of ours as they look to expand their Operations department with the addition of 2 experienced Site Reliability Engineers. Ideally they'd like to find two senior engineers, but they are also open to bringing on someone with a lot of potential who could up-skill quickly in the role.
This will be a fast paced and at times, high pressured role. You'll be working on their live systems and be the first point of contact for internal and external parties if there are issues with the systems. There will however also be good project based work, and within that the engineers will have the freedom to choose their own projects. There's plenty of autonomy in the role and you'll be able to work across a variety of technologies on a daily basis.
Desired Technical Skills:
* Ideally 3-5 years experience in an SRE or Ops Engineer role, but there can be some flexibility there for applicants who show strong potential
* Python is the key for this role. Python scripting would probably be enough to get you under consideration, but the applicants who thrive are the ones who are strong python coders or at least come from a Python dev background
* Excellent Linux experience
* Strong Networking experience (TCP/UDP protocols)
* Git knowledge
* Knowledge of databases and exposure to Java would be a bonus
This will be an on-site role based in my client's state of the art office in Dublin city centre. It's complete with an on-site Gym, daily catered lunches from some of Dublin's best food spots and even a laundry service!
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this