Thompson Aero Seating is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio. Join our specialist support team and be part of the best of advanced manufacturing capability in Northern Ireland, as we work towards achieving our goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First-Class aircraft seating products.
It's an exciting time to join our business as we implement our 5-year growth plan and as such we are hiring for a software engineer on a permanent basis. This role will focus on working with stakeholders to elicit and document software requirements whilst designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
* Defining and documenting operating procedures.
*Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping clients with on-site support activities
* A bachelors degree with 2 years relevant development experience.
* C#, .NET, Microsoft Azure, Angular, JQuery.
* Database experience with either SQL server/Oracle/MySql
* Exposure to software development and/or database systems development
* Knowledge of IT systems and software development in general
* Professional attitude
* Keen to learn the full life cycle software development methodologies and techniques
* Experience with version control (Git/Azure DevOps)
* Experience with unit testing/mocking
* Have attention to detail.
* Logical thinker & Good problem solver
* Good understanding of full software development lifecycle
* A self-starter who likes both working in a small team comfortable working under their own initiative
Travel between TAS sites may be required depending on the project and specification. Some international travel may also be required depending on the project requirements.
Working arrangements will be discussed at interview
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW
Email me jobs like this