Senior Manager Operations & Strategy
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Manager Operations & Strategy who will lead the Global Operations for the Customer Solutions function.
The role will require organization, strong staff and team management skills. The core function of the role is to ensure that the global pre-sales teams are enabled and empowered to communicate my client has a market leading platform. You will work with peer group of Regional Leads in North America, EMEA and APAC, the role requires that these teams are provided with the relevant processes, content, technology and training to truly differentiate the company in the marketplace.
The role reports to the Global Head of Client Solutions and has extensive interaction with the C-Suite and Global Sales Teams. It is a pivotal role in the overall Sales function.
The role will require a strong understanding of both the operational day-to-day activities of the pre-sales team and a strategic perspective of the marketplace. This will allow the Client Solutions team to continuously improve and ensure we lead the way in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
• You will be second in command for VP of Global Client Solutions and escalation point across all regions.
• Work directly with regional Client Solutions and Sales teams to execute on presales opportunities and enable the teams to communicate my client to the marketplace.
• Establish and provide regional teams with relevant process, content, technology, and governance to operationalize regional teams.
• Build, manage, and report on client solution activity that aligns with the sales pipeline and financial year.
• Provide global team management of day-to-day operations ensuring client deadlines are met across key engagements; Demos, POV’s, RFPS and POC’s.
• Conduct market trend analysis on feedback from prospects and the global pre-sales team to track and communicate market trends, facilitate continuous improvement, and prioritize roadmap items.
• Orchestrate and drive all strategic initiatives to execution across regions e.g., shortening the sales cycle.
• Directing, mentoring, and coaching direct reports, leadership team and team members.
• Global team structure, recruitment, onboarding, and training of new team members.
• Continuously assess, monitor, and drive operational efficiency within the Client Solutions function, ensuring full activity analysis and ongoing measurement of individual and team performance metrics.
• Quarterback for Sales Representatives on enterprise accounts to identify and map out action plans targeting specific personas of key stakeholders to gain consensus and maintain deal momentum.
• 5+ years’ management experience with a mix of technical and business focuses
• Financial Industry Service Experience
• IT Project Manage Experience
• Strong Leadership, Team Management and individual mentoring experience
• Management of Change Programmes
• Degree or Diploma in Computing, Engineering, Business or similar related qualification
There may be some travel involvedIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 01 255 5302)
Email me jobs like this