Front End Developer
My client is a Global leader in free online workplace learning. The company provide over 20 million users worldwide with learning via interactive courses. Due to their success, they are seeking to add an experienced Frontend Developer to the team.
• Develop a smooth and intuitive FE UX experience on a global platform.
• Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications deployed on AWS.
• Create prototypes and layout of content for web, ensure responsive design in all deliveries.
• Work with designers and marketing team to ensure technical feasibility of concepts.
• Making key website changes on a regular basis.
• Looking at key areas to improve and optimize our website for maximum speed and scalability.
• Strong knowledge of UI scripting and frameworks, including Typescript and Angular.
• Familiar with web security, SEO and accessibility
• Good understanding of CSR and SSR
• Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Experience designing/developing for mobile.
• Experience using versioning tools, particularly GIT.
• Knowledge of PHP and MySQL a distinct advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 01 255 5302)
Email me jobs like this