Circet Northern Ireland are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring client projects are delivered with full compliance to NISRANs (Northern Ireland Streetworks Registration and Notification)
As Project Manager, you will be in charge of a team working on validation of client orders, management and co-ordination of NISRANs, including but not limited to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders (TTRO's), symology permits and defects.
As Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
Management and accountability of a team who are responsible for:
* NISRANs process and procedures
* Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders (TTRO's) process and adherence
* Provision of safe dig (Utility) prints for Operational Teams
The role will involve:
* Initial point of contact for the Client and other stakeholders with regards to NISRANs
* Management of NISRANS reports for Circet Teams
* Manage NISRANs reporting for Circet teams, clients and stakeholders
* Manage Key Performance Indicators
* Management of a Risk Log
* Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are observed and promote a zero-defect culture.
* enhance the company's reputation by providing outstanding customer service.
* To build and maintain a working relationship with the client and within Circet.
* To attend meetings as required.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Management.
* Proven track record of delivery to client Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
* Knowledge of NISRANs or similar systems/processes
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint, specifically excel and the creation and manipulation of pivot tables and graphs.
* Customer and Delivery focused.
* A good understanding of managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations.
* A good understanding of project governance and control.
* Knowledge of Utility build programs
Email me jobs like this