PAS-X MES Engineer Technical Lead
- Based on site with our pharma client in Waterford
Key requirements for the role:
- The primary technical skillset is on the Werum PAS-X (V3.1.8) MES Design & build knowledge on GMBR, PMBR & PVL relationships is particularly important in this role as well as MBR validation/testing, MES integration with project experience in working closely with process SME the local MES team.
- Experience in broader PAS-X functionality is beneficial including for example equipment management, and materials management/warehouse functionality.
- The ideal candidate will work on MBR design, development, and configuration to completion. Experience in MES design and configuration should be greater than 5 years, depending on the relevance of the experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical processes is necessary.
- A strong project lifecycle skillset is required (team engagement, verbal communication, functional requirements & design specification documentation, validation support, GxP documentation, and interpersonal skills)
- Strong GxP documentation skills are required in terms of ability to articulate to technical and non-technical stakeholders (e.g. configuration specifications and design documentation).
- MES validation test definition and execution experience is required.
- Experience in integration to Automation systems & equipment and integration to (ERP/SAP) is beneficial.
This is an MES Technical Lead role so the candidate is expected to demonstrate confident, pragmatic, collaborative, and proactive technical MES leadership underpinned by strong communication skills with Management, Peers/Contributors, and Suppliers/Vendors.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this