itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a UI Developer. This is a permanent position located with our client in Mallow, Cork (hybrid options available)
- Actively contribute to an agile mind set and a positive working environment within the team.
- Actively participate in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
- Actively contribute to high standards of code quality personally and within the team by utilising and contributing to best-in-class development practices and habits.
- Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
- Actively participate in and contribute to your team’s continuous improvement practices.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to “getting things done”, accountability & ownership and the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Collaborate effectively with our team to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of our applications.
- Development of application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Providing realistic estimates of development effort to assist in team planning.
- Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
- Participate actively and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
- Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues, as required.
- Provide assistance to QA and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience in mobile app development and deployment using one or more of the following mobile app development technologies an advantage: NativeScript / Xamarin / Ionic / PhoneGap.
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test-Driven development, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and application optimization.
- Exposure to building and managing distributed web systems.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
- Database design and implementation on both relational and non-relational platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this