Network Design Engineer - Contract
I am currently working with a Dublin Pharmaceutical company looking to upgrade their large network to a more efficient and modern system. This will include all networking and security products. They are looking for a candidate with experience with upgrading and implementing newer systems. This is a 12-month contract with a competitive daily rate. This will be a hybrid role as they will need the candidate on-site to implement the new technology.
* Upgrade the company's large network of LAN, WAN, and WLAN, this included all routers, switches, firewalls, cloud, etc
* Be a key player in the new network solution design.
* Oversee compliance with all industry best practices and follow and implement IT policies and procedures.
* Manage, document, and produce accurate documents for all operations and compliance requirements
* 4+ years of networking experience for a large network
* Experience with F5 Load Balancers, Firewalls, Cloud, WAN, LAN, VPN, and routing and switching
* CISCO ASA, CISCO Routers and Switches, and CISCO ACI
* Checkpoint, AWS, and Azure
If you are interested in this role, click the link below to apply!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this