Ergo are seeking an IT Support Engineer for a permanent role in Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin. As an IT Support Engineer you will provide 2nd level technical support to end users remotely and on-site.
In addition you will assist with the implementation of IT infrastructure projects including Office 365 migration.
Our client operates a hybrid work environment with a 2/3 split - remote/onsite.
This is a public-sector role with fantastic Annual Leave and pension benefits.
What will you do?
* Provide 2nd line technical support to stakeholders both onsite and remote
* Occasionally provide Field Support to remote users
* Support desktop applications including Microsoft 365
* Effective diagnosis & troubleshooting of server hardware, desktops, laptops, printers, and Microsoft desktop applications
* Installation and configuration of IT equipment including Desktops, laptops, and infrastructure hardware
* Assist with the planning and implementation of major infrastructure projects, new systems and technologies
* Manage and deploy security patches, anti-virus and encryption
* Responsible for device imaging, configuration and deployment
* Manage the data backup processes for the organisation
* Maintain Active Directory user security - user accounts, email accounts, groups, network share and file permissions following best practice
You should have experience in the following:
* Office 365 user support
* Windows Server Admin and support
* Network support
* MS Exchange & Active Directory
* VMware and / or Citrix is desirable
* Professional certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP, Azure, Office 365
Email me jobs like this