Job Title: Inbound Account Manager - French Speaking
This role is based in Galway
In this role you will partner with the Marketing and Sales team in the French territory and help develop leads into qualified opportunities as well as close on inbound lead generation campaigns. You will demonstrate your consultative selling skills and exceptional collaboration ability with the team to generate new opportunities. You will keep up to date reports on your lead qualification and outreach activity and stay informed on Poly products and solutions. As a Inbound Account Manager you will be on the front-line presenting Poly to inbound prospects.
Some of the benefits working for Poly
* Hybrid working arrangement
* Private Health Insurance
* Dental Care Plan
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection Insurance
* Pension plan
* Gym membership contribution
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* and more!
Every day is different, but here is some of what you will do in the role
Deliver the best possible customer experience when dealing with inbound leads via multiple channels including, live chat, email and phone
Establish customer criteria based on, budget, authority, need and time (BANT)
Gather sales intelligence during calls / meetings
Co-ordinate and host calls/ meetings with end-customers and sales team
Learn and develop a good knowledge of Poly products and solutions and new product releases in order to give customer best possible experience
Manage and record enquiries, leads and customer information in the Marketing Automation System and Salesforce
Strive to achieve consistent performance against assigned financial targets
Communicate and provide input and regular feedback on campaigns and customer intelligence
Strive to achieve pipeline of leads and potential revenue.
What you will bring
Ideally 1 - 2 years experience within a high-calibre sales role with the objection handling ability
An interest in technology and ideally experience of using Microsoft suite and Salesforce, plus ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator and Outreach a plus
Experience in Outbound/Inbound prospecting
Able to demonstrate sales successes and achievements
An ability to process and retain information with strong problem-solving skills
Strong relationship building skills
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in both English and French- verbally and written
Educated to A level or equivalent
* Resilience - Sales can be a frustrating job if you're not resilient. Being able to deal with frustrations and knock-backs is a must. You must possess the desire and energy to complete a high volume of daily calls/activities.
* Challenger Competency - Sellers that practice the Challenger approach are significantly more likely to out-perform against their peers. Teach for differentiation, Tailor for Resonance, Take Control and create constructive Tension.
* Work Ethic - The harder you work, the better you do. In this role you get to be in control of your earnings, but that means you've got to put the effort in. You will need to prioritize daily tasks without compromising key SLA's or customer satisfaction. Your hard work pays off as you will consistently develop campaign knowledge and call skills to generate valuable interactions.
* Hunter - You're a go-getter, always looking to uncover opportunities. The best hunters are self-motivated and driven to be the best in everything they do. They consistently push themselves to be top performers and achieve quantifiable results, keeping scores against their own performance, sometimes against the backdrop of imperfect systems and processes.
* Charisma - Salespeople tend to be charismatic and confident; you are calling strangers most of the time and you need to make them like you!
* Competitive Edge - You will be working in an environment where you can see how well you're doing in comparison to others, so target-driven and competitive people tend to fare better.
* Emotional Intelligence - You will have to build relationships with an extensive range of people so emotional intelligence is hugely important.
* Money Motivation - Arguably one of the most important things for someone to possess in a sales role. It's key that you have a genuine money drive.
* Represent Poly in a professional, honest and ethical manner
* Flexible approach - sometimes it may be necessary to work beyond normal office hours.
Please note the role and descriptions are draft and may be subject to change with short notice during the candidacy period
Email me jobs like this