Azure Expert MSP Ergo are seeking a SIEM Engineer / SOC Analyst for a permanent role in our newly refurbished offices in Dublin. In this exciting and challenging role you will join a growing team of IT Security specialists to ensure that Ergo and it's clients are protected against internal vulnerabilities and external hacker threats.
You will deploy and manage the SIEM platform and be involved in vulnerability management activities as well as occasionally assisting with technical presales and design activity as a SIEM subject matter expert.
* Educational Assistance (cash bonus up to €1000 for exams passed)
* Health Insurance / childcare contributions
* Flexible work options
* 25 days Annual Leave
What will you do?
* Design, build, test, deploy SIEM and Security Architectures.
* Develop advanced SIEM correlation rules, reports, and dashboards to detect emerging threats.
* Create and maintain technical documentation.
* Perform advanced analysis on systems to assess their performance and health status and develop the required remediation recommendation and implementation.
* Resolve any platform issues within SLA and ensure that service impact is minimal.
* Assess the impact of all changes concerning the platform.
* Regularly check that alarms within the SIEM platform are working through regular testing.
* Proactively and reactively tuning alarms and log sources for all clients on the platform.
* On-boarding new clients from deployment to 'business as usual'.
* Overseeing upgrades and changes on the SIEM platform.
* Prepare monthly, and quarterly reports or as agreed with clients.
You should have 3+ years experience in some / all of the following…
* SIEM tools - Azure Sentinel is highly desirable
* SIEM concepts such as correlation, aggregation, normalization, and parsing
* SIEM deployments
* Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
* Security Audits
* Implementing security policy and framework
* Professional certifications an advantage (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, SANS GCIA, CCSK, CCSP)
Email me jobs like this