We are recruiting for Infrastructure Support Specialists based in Dublin on contract working for a leading IT Service Provider.
This role covers everything from the physical delivery and deployment of the equipment / installation services, quality assurance testing, maintenance and ongoing technical support services.
Deployment HPE and Multivendor Servers, bootstrap testing to a high tolerance
Technical support of the customer datacentre environment
Management of cases through to completion on both HPE and Customer call management systems to customer SLA's
Management of the logistics
Working with mobile systems engineering team to ensure total support capability.
* Experience of technical support, specifically on the HPE server and blade platforms, deployment and cabling methodologies.
* Data centre operations experience
* Professional certification in a relative field
* A professional degree in a technical discipline
* Experience of engagement in a process oriented organization
* Professional approach, ability to manage escalations, communicate proficiently and resolve issues in stressful situations
Email me jobs like this