itContracting are seeking applications for a Systems Administrator, this is a 12-month day rate contract located in Dun Laoghaire
Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the current Windows infrastructure across multiple data centres
- Monitoring windows servers and equipment to guarantee uptime
- Configuration/Troubleshooting/Management of Active Directory/Exchange and Windows Servers
- Liaise/Manage Relationship with 3rd Party Network Vendors
- Collaborative Project Work – Upgrades and System patches.
- Backup management
- Security – WSUS, AV, Device Encryption etc
Requirements / Qualifications for the role
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a technical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in configuration of Active Directory including group policy’s, Access mgmt., DFS
- Experience with Windows 10 and Windows Server (2012-2022)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange – adding users, maintaining mailboxes.
- Good working knowledge of Backup Infrastructure (Veritas NetBackup, VEEAM, Amanda)
- Maintain Windows 10 Desktops, including installation and keeping MS Updates and Anti-Virus up to date
- Unix Fundamentals
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills Preferred Skills and Qualifications, but not mandatory
- Network skills
- Microsoft Qualification
- Experience of Desktop support
- Experience in DNS management a plus
- Cloud Experience, AWS, Google Cloud etc
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContractingdotie)
Eir Evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eir Evo/ itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this