Responsibilities: Welcome Host:
* Serve as the first point of contact and greet guests in a professional courteous manner upon arrival to the distillery.
* Process tickets according to the confirmed tour experience.
* Process payments for guest tour experiences.
* Verify guest identification.
* Direct guests and facilitate foot traffic.
* Answer distillery phones and respond to guest inquiries.
* Balance cash drawers, count/handle cash responsibly and accurately.
* Resolve guest concerns and involve Homeplace Manager as necessary. ● Operate Ticketing System (Xola)
* Deliver 2-4, hour long walking tours of the distillery daily. Tours include a 45-minute tour followed by a 15-minute tasting experience.
* Manage and lead groups of up to 15 guests through the Slane distillery.
* Conduct public and private tours of the distillery.
* Answer questions about Brown-Forman and Slane history while on tour.
* Answer questions pertaining to the Slane production process.
* Conduct tastings after the tour.
* Represent the Slane brand and Distillery by being knowledgeable of product.
* Operate POS System (Lightspeed)
* Perform opening and closing procedures for the retail shop.
* Restock shelves throughout the day,or as needed.
* Consistently manage to keep the shop's appearance and cleanliness to Slane's set standards.
* Assist in Inventory stock counts.
* Ensure all pricing and barcodes on the floor are accurate.
* Ensure retail desk is fully stocked and organized with the proper operating needs including receipt paper, bags, boxes, and office supply needs.
* Assist in Bar Service, as needed.
* Ensures uniform application and consistency of Company policies and procedures and develops good employee relations.
* Builds company image by collaborating with employees and customers, following and enforcing ethical business practices.
Safety / Quality / Environmental:
* Ensure the Slane Homeplace is kept clean, tidy and free from hazards at all time.
* Drive safety initiatives. Ensure that safe working conditions exist and that all programs and policies are effectively implemented and practiced.
* Ensure compliance with BF quality policies, standards, and systems.
* Education - High School Diploma
* Minimum one year of experience in hospitality, retail or spirits/wine industry.
* Flexible Schedule. While hours are typical during the day, must be flexible in availability to work weekends, holidays, and some evenings.
* Ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
* Physically capable to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this