Our public sector client urgently requires an experienced Senior ICT Technician.
The succesful candidate will report to the ICT Manager and will be responsible for managing ICT Support Services, to include the management of the support and delivery of an extensive range of ICT systems throughout the organisation. In addition you will contribute to the delivery of internal technical projects, within Service Delivery, throughout the entire project lifecycle, ensuring department's needs are met and that projects are completed within timescale and budget.
* A university degree or a recognised equivalent qualification in an IT discipline and a minimum of 2 years experience in the installation and support of the full range of network based computer systems and experience of managing staff OR A HND or a recognised equivalent qualification in an IT discipline and a minimum of 3 years experience in the installation and support of the full range of network based computer systems and experience of managing staff
* Demonstrate experience of managing the Service Delivery for ICT
* Demonstrate experience of managing staff
* Show an indepth knowledge of IT operating systems and hardware platforms
* Hold a current full driving licence valid for use in the UK and access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport that will allow them to carry out the duties of the role in full.
* Must be able to participate in the ICT on call rota
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email me jobs like this