Are you interested in a new role where you can go to work everyday knowing you are leaving a positive impact on the environment? A client in the Power Management Industry is hiring a Lead Systems Engineer to work with system engineers on the end-to-end production of their reusable embedded solutions.
* Lead the design and production of power technology products
* Create and manage the implementation of secure data input/output, networking and digital signal processing
* Devise and utilise the development environments as required for business needs
* Liaise with stakeholders, engineers and test to create high quality solutions solving end user problems
* At least 5 years' experience developing and designing Linux ARM/x86 - based firmware and software
* At least five years' experience developing and designing real time embedded firmware
* At least two years' experience developing and designing IoT systems
* Broad Linux development experience
If you are interested in learning more about this role and would like to arrange a confidential discussion please click Apply, send your CV to Eddie Farrell - email@example.com or call 01-6498590. The role will be based out of my clients Dublin City office.
Email me jobs like this