Chemistry Analyst Cork
Our prestigious and established pharmaceutical client in Cork are seeking to recruit a chemistry chemistry analyst to join their busy chemistry team. Our client work within a niche sector and have a reputation of excellence within their field.
Prior experience of working in a GMP environment is essential for this chemistry analyst job.
* Support the Lab Manager in the promotion of continuous improvement and GMP practice.
* Conduct lab investigations and chemistry analysis of samples.
* Supporting cell culture and downstream purification projects including set-up of equipment and material preparation.
* Maintaining laboratory equipment by performing checks (i.e. calibrations, reagent replenishment) and organizing performance maintenance or services as required in conjunction with laboratory staff and project schedules.
* Maintenance of minimum stock levels including ordering of laboratory materials/reagents and associated inventory logs (e.g. raw materials).
* Provide technical support to ongoing studies when required (e.g. sampling bioreactors, sub-culturing flasks, analytical assays etc.).
* Operation, cleaning and maintenance of autoclaves, and cold room.
* Cleaning of equipment of HPLC systems, and responsibility for overall cleanliness of work areas.
* Bioreactor preparation, media/feed/buffer make-ups, probe/equipment calibration and organization.
* Provide core technical support with preparation of, and maintenance of, day-to-day lab equipment.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Degree qualification in scientific discipline.
* 1-2 years' experience working within a GMP analytical lab environment.
In addition to a very attractive salary and good company benefits, our client offers a superb working environment, and the chance to develop a long-term career within a growing pharma company.
Please contact Eoin on 086 7834955 for further information about this chemistry analyst job.
Email me jobs like this