Chemistry Analyst Waterford
Exciting Job for an enthusiastic QC Lab Analyst / Chemist or Biochemist keen to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company.
You will be working as part of a highly regarded and successful biochemistry team. Your role will encompass a vast array of projects ranging in scale, scope, and timelines. This position is well suited to a candidate that is looking to apply and expand upon their laboratory skills, gaining experience and structured training in a variety of techniques including but not limited to;
* HPLC and UPLC
* Western Blot
* SDS Page
* Capillary Electrophoresis
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree in chemistry or biochemistry with knowledge of analytical science.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience utilising HPLC in a GMP highly regulated environment is essential.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Motivated and energetic with a willingness and desire to learn.
Apply now to be considered for this excellent and rewarding Chemistry Analyst Job.
Email me jobs like this