TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our Managed Services client in Dublin 15, is seeking applications for a Level 1 Support role.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PREVIOUS (RECENT) EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICES PROVIDER (ie a company who provides IT Services to multiple external customers/clients).
This is a great working environment where you will have exposure to several clients/customers, and different technical environments. Great training provided long term and super career growth opportunities.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Administrative functions including case management, system management, and reporting where necessary.
Updating of and closing calls accordingly to ensure the number of open calls is at a minimum, taking ownership and responsibility for each call assigned to them.
• Gathering customer’s information, determining the issue, assessing the situation, and working with the customer to resolve the problem, ensuring the best customer service is delivered.
• Invoke escalation procedures within defined time frames when appropriate to level 2 & 3.
• First-line support for a variety of applications, O/S, e-mail, A/V, Infrastructure, and systems including resolution via remote access when possible.
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
• Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright, and trademark legislation.
• Complete training as required.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality are required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Remain up to date with products, delivery methods, and technologies.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills requirements:
• Very good organizational skills and written skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization are essential, fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
• Self-motivated, detailed, and organized.
• Professional and pleasant telephone manner, patience, and an ability to explain technical procedures over the phone are essential.
• Good knowledge of computer hardware and Operating Systems. (Windows 7 to Windows 10)
• Knowledge of IP, LAN.
• Proficient exposure to Active Directory, Office 365.
• Exposure to Switching, SonicWALL Firewall.
• A minimum of two to four years of experience working in a support environment with experiencedealing with customers face to face and over the phone.
• Providing onsite support if required.
Candidates will ideally have a full Irish drivers license also for occasional need to attend client sites or collect equipment/parts from warehouse/storage.
Salary will be dependent upon years of experience - the scale shown will cover from 2 years up to 4/5 years with the higher salary for those with more experience.
Working hours are 8.30pm to 5pm - Monday to Friday.
Occasional Hybrid working available also after probationary period.
To apply - email your CV to us at email@example.com
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org