Exciting opportunity to work fully remote/flexible on-site as an ERP Application Support Specialist with a dynamic and progressive Irish software company. You will be completely trained as an ERP and Jira Service Management technical subject matter expert. To serve our clients, this position demands good organisational abilities and attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp ERP and service desk software. We prefer someone who has worked in a comparable job before, but we will consider new graduates who have a can-do attitude and a strong desire to advance their career with us.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in the ERP product and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. Share and deliver knowledge with peers.
- Leverage Jira Service Management to empower teams, streamline workflows and drive process improvement.
- Provide clients with ERP training and user documentation.
- Manage user acceptance testing (UAT) and releases for software deployment and change initiatives.
- Understand customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, and replicate issues to verify potential product related bugs by writing SQL scripts to diagnose root cause.
- Qualification in Business Information Systems or related discipline.
- Desire to lead, own and develop a best-in-class support environment.
- Experience in providing first level support for Business Enterprise Applications such as SAP Business One, Sage 200, Dynamics 365, or other ERP software.
- Experience in the use of Data Analytics and Visualisation software such as Power BI or Tableau would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Proficiency with SQL Server and SQL scripting.
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time permanent position
- Flexible on-site and/or remote work options
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Health Insurance and Pension Schemes
*Get in touch for full job description