We are recruiting for a Senior Agile Coach for one of the largest professional services network companies worldwide. They are looking for a Agile Coach who can provide leadership and direction to their technology centric programmes. They will be responsible for the delivery and/or maintenance of Digital Solutions across vast client portfolios. The ideal candidate must be an experienced Agile Coach/Lead with expertise in large-scale digital transformations.
- Establish and embed Agile ways of working across clients organizations.
- Be an Agile Evangelist, mentoring and coaching client teams in the adoption of Agile principles, framework and tools
- Mentor client teams in the adoption of Agile principles, framework and tools.
- Lead and coordinate Agile development and ways of working (Lean, DevOps, Scrum) across client teams.
- Create environments that foster dynamic, high-performing and self-managed teams.
- Observe and coach the client on how best to facilitate Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-up, iteration planning, team demo, and retrospective iteration across our client teams and projects
- Provide innovative insights for clients to benefit their vendor framework, execute on programme commitments to fit operational and cultural needs.
- Third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company.
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2®, PMP, PMBOK, SAFe or Diploma Level in Project Management.
- Experience in Software Development and Agile Methodologies in an IT environment
- Experience in focus industries such as Financial Services or Advanced Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Experience in technology areas – CRM, Cloud Migration, IoT, Blockchain.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies, enterprise-level application development and Scaled Agile Frameworks and methodologies.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org