We are recruiting for a Senior Technical Project Manager for one of the largest professional services network companies worldwide. Our multinational client is expanding its current employee base. They are looking for an energetic and intellectual curious individual who will be working on technical transformation projects/programmes. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in Technical Project Management to be part of our leading and growing Technology Consulting business.
- Take end to end responsibility for the mobilisation, delivery and benefits of large scale complex strategic and/or transformative technical projects following selected Project Management Methodologies.
- Plans and co-ordinate activities to deliver projects from mobilisation through to implementation by leading, directing and overseeing medium to large sized teams of project resources working across multiple workstreams.
- Understand all our consulting service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients and be able to build meaningful external relationships with our clients and internal relationships across service lines.
- Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, improve their IT offerings, execute on project commitments and adapt methods and practices to fit operational teams and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- Lead Technology Consulting engagements, managing team performance and commercials including conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback for all levels of staff and managing engagement billings, and estimates to complete.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
- Understand, follow and lead staff in workplace policies and procedures.
- Third level degree in a business or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 7 year's PQE
- Qualifications such as PRINCE2®, PMP, PMBOK, SAFe or Diploma Level in Project Management
- Experience in focus industries such as Financial Services or Advanced Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Experience in technology areas – CRM, Cloud Migration, IoT, Blockchain
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org