We are recruiting for a Scrum Master for one of the largest professional services network companies worldwide. The ideal candidate with their sector experience will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects using Agile methodologies and contributing to proposals and client presentations regarding complex IT delivery projects. They are looking for a proven Scrum Master with experience in large-scale digital transformations.
- Delivery of IT Projects through Agile Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall (when required)
- Participate in presentations/proposals for medium and highly complex projects.
- Working alongside client teams setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions.
- Mobilization and delivery of projects in an Agile manner.
- Advisory on project level decisions to influence project direction.
- Using own expertise to support the creation of innovative insights for clients looking to adopt Agile as a means of project delivery.
- Third level degree in a business or IT related discipline.
- Professional qualifications, such as Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and SAFe or Diploma Level in Agile Project Management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes.
- Experience in focus industries such as Financial Services, Advanced Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Experience in technology areas such as CRM, RPA and Blockchain.
- Proven skills in effectively supporting and motivating a cross functional Agile team (consisting of PO, Developers and QA) to improve the pace and evolve delivery practice.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com