IT Vendor Manager
I'm currently recruiting a Vendor Manager for a Global Company based in Dublin. The role is to support the implementation of vendor governance & compliance to the company's IT policies, to minimise risk & maximise IT service delivery. The Vendor Manager will also play a role in ensuring that the IT frameworks and policies for the vendors are continually enhanced and updated to align with best practice and ways of working in the company's Technology department.
Strong emphasis on delivery, as opposed to production support.
This is a 12 month rolling contract.
- Vendor Management Experience
- Managing 3rd Party Vendors
- IT Systems & Operations Knowledge
- Service Delivery Management
- IT Policy Management & Governance or IT audits
- Incident & Problem Management
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication & Influencing Skills
- ITIL Experience
- Experience in Financial Services Regulatory Standards
Competitive Daily Rate, Remote Working but must be based in Ireland.
Send me a direct email also if you would like - email@example.com
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this