IRC have partnered with a market-leading retail company who are looking to for a Digital Execution Executive to join their team!
The role is in-office in Leopardstown and will be compensated at 300-350 a day DOE. It is a 12 month contract with a view to being made permanent.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
1 Manage the content and activations on websites, delivering a consistently premium customer experience and brand-aligned campaigns.
2 Setting up and managing promotions in line with the retail activiation calendar. Working cross-functionally to ensure promotions are well merchandised and drive a positive uplift in sales.
3 Carrying out regular site health checks and onsite performance.
4 Working closely with cross-functional teams to launch and integrate new functionality, NPD and campaigns which contribute to growing the Digital performance.
5 Ensure every activity has a well-planned, timely implementation plan ensuring all parties are well briefed and within budget.
6 Weekly reporting of commercial performance vs plan and objectives.
7 Carrying out data analysis to drive meaningful change and enhancements.
8 Support cross-functional teams with relevant insights into digital shopper behaviour to optimize overall category and marketing strategies.
9 Continuously look for opportunities to drive performance and standards.
10 Work closely with external stakeholders to hit agreed targets and create meaningful improvements.
11 Fulfil other duties as required
* Has previous experience of content management, eCommerce or digital roles.
* Experience of working in a sales driven and/or marketing driven environments with daily pacing.
* Experience working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially, Research and Insights, Digital Analytics, Product Owner, Creative and Category teams.
* Experience working with 3rd party retailers.
* Experience in a highly dynamic environment.
* At least 2 years experience of working within enterprise content management systems - ideally Adobe Experience Manager.
* Knowledge and understanding of major analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Decibel etc.
* Ability to effectively prioritise requirements and to manage requests from a number of sources.
* Self-starter who sees things to completion, whilst supporting and making decisions, influence others and driving change.
* Articulate, able to communicate their vision and plans to others verbally and in writing.
* Strong initiative: strong bias for action, wants and takes accountability.
* Creative thinker who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and results driven.
* Strong team player, approachable and supportive.
If interested, please apply via the apply link.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this