Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing IT delivery team who are responsible for the support of all hardware and software issues for a large user-base.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of new technologies that will expand your technical knowledge and skillset.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Provide level one hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PC’s are operating at the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Helpdesk Support experience
• Good MS Office experience
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.