Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our team!
At eir evo, we offer a unique and unrivalled communications and ICT services portfolio for the Irish marketplace. By tracking leading-edge developments in technology, we make them accessible for our customers, delivered via our best-in-class consultative and managed services. Through our guidance and expertise, we bring businesses to life and empower them with a clear route to success.
- Create and run reports in accordance with required frequencies and deadlines to meet the requirements of clients
- Maintain, design & create BI reports using Microsoft PowerBI, Excel & Powerpoint
- Work with account/business stakeholders to gather reporting requirements
- Generate ad hoc reports for clients upon request
- Design, create and maintain reporting dashboards and performance trackers
- Day to day report administration including analysis of trends, review of information consistency, quality, and performance monitoring
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of reports and identify areas for improvements
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- 2 - 3 years in a similar environment
- Experience with Power BI Dashboards
- Strong IT / Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team-based environment
- Ability to prioritise
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this