Job Title: Helpdesk Support
Contract/ Permanent: Permanent
Location: Cork City
Overview: Ergo are a managed services company which employs over 500 staff. We provide a managed service across the whole IT spectrum and we have over 200k end users and are Ireland's largest Microsoft partner.
Ergo are currently seeking to recruit Helpdesk Support for our client based in Cork City. The successful candidate will provide first level support across the organisation, e.g., admin and teaching/learning technologies in use, and for all staff on Active Directory/Office 365/GSuite. On occasion the role may require the need to travel to another site around Cork and so use of Car would a big plus.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring efficient end user support is delivered through a helpdesk function entailing phone, email, and desk-side support as required.
* Assisting with projects and the provision of services as required during quite times.
* Capacity to support end user environments including Desktops/Laptops/tablets/Mobile Devices/Chromebooks/Printers/Projectors/ including Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Mac's, IOS and Android.
* Managing identity access including account setup and management in Active Directory and Office 365/Google Apps
* Application support experience across knowledge worker applications including with Microsoft Office, Adobe, Anti-Virus, Java, encryption, 3rd party systems
* Using Active Directory (account management, OU's, attributes) and PowerShell to bulk update user accounts
* To learn quickly and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
* A full driving licence & motor insurance
* 4 years' experience
* Relevant Certificate or undergraduate Degree in ICT or Engineering.
* Desirable - Certification in ITIL, CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+) Microsoft Desktop Support such MCDST. Microsoft Office Suite.
Email me jobs like this