Mobile IT Support Technician
PFH Technology Group is seeking a Mobile IT Support Technician to be based in Galway.
*Full Driver's Licence is essential*
* Travelling to different client sites.
* Experience of recent Windows 10 rollout projects (preferred), Imaging PC's and laptops, Building desktops and laptops for new installation.
* Installing and removing programs or software.
* Experience of Windows 10 migration
* Extensive understanding of Windows 10, Active Directory
* Experience working in a Microsoft SCCM Environment
* Windows 10
* Active Directory
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to organise work with an organized manner
* Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
* The ability to interact with key stakeholders in a professional manner
* Third Level Education Qualification is preferable.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.
Email me jobs like this