At Bracken Recruitment we are currently seeking a Jr Infrastructure Engineer for a permanent position with our city centre based Software Development Client.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture then this is the job for you.
Experience, Skills and knowledge needed for the role:
- Install, configure and maintain Linux Operating Systems (in particular RHEL or CentOS)
- Expertise in Cloud platforms (AWS is preferential)
- Experience with Virtualization e.g. Hypervisor VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing, VPN’s, VLAN’s, Peering, Load Balancing, etc).
- Experience working with Java Application Server (Tomcat or JBoss) and webserver technologies (Apache and/or Nginx)
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Experience with Apple Business and Mac OS support (Intel/M1)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (Miradore is preferential) and mobile device support (Android/IOS)
- Experience with Microsoft systems such as Active Directory (Cloud and on premises), Microsoft Office support, Microsoft Office Desktop applications support, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint support.
- Experience with Zoho ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Advise, implement and audit according to security best practice
Requirements for this role:
- 2 years. + as Linux OS experience
- 2 years. + as End User Service Desk support experience
- At least 2 years with virtualisation (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen and KVM) and AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Over 3 years’ experience working in IT Department
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
If you have the desired skillset and can work in Dublin please submit your CV and Karen will be in touch
Following your application for this role, Bracken Recruitment may contact you regarding this position or others that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information, please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.