Ergo are seeking a number of VMware Engineers for exciting roles in our Professional Services team. You will work with industry experts on Enterprise clients and projects utilising the latest in HCI solutions including VMware vSAN, NSX, vSphere.
This role will support the Vmware environments of Ergo Enterprise clients and can be worked remotely from within Ireland or the UK.
Experience with NSX is highly desirable although training will be provided for candidates with a background in other Vmware products and an understanding of software-defined networks.
Ergo are an Azure Expert MSP and 5-time Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Winner.
We value our staff and while working for Ireland's leading MSP you will enjoy the following benefits:
* Flexible work options
* Health Insurance
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Social Events
* Educational Assistance / Training Incentives and bonuses
* Wellness Program
What will you do?
* Support and deploy VMware based HCI solutions
* Implement Vmware projects on client architecture
* Provide technical training to customers technical resources.
* Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility.
* Deliver best in class, Microsoft focused, modern solutions to a wide variety of industries
What experience do I need?
* Previous experience in VMware technologies from a design and implementation focus
* Ability to support and deploy HCI / NSX infrastructure
* Experience / knowledge of NSX or similar
* Experience with VxRail an advantage
* Horizon on Azure
* VCP certification highly desirable
* Work permit for Ireland / EU / UK
Apply today for more info.
Email me jobs like this