Enterprise People are currently seeking a IT Cyber Security Analyst for a leading Dublin (North City) based client.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the IT Cyber Security Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for the security and ongoing protection of our client’s complex applications and systems.
The IT Cyber Security Analyst will:
• Manage application and user security including user authentication, remote access & mobile security, and security of cloud services
• Provide oversight & monitoring of security events and vulnerability management including all patching
• Develop and maintain group system security plans
• Help establish security best practices through the entire technical support process
• Manage penetration testing and remediation of security events and known vulnerabilities
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in an Information Security role
• Good Networking knowledge
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• IT Security Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local and Global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, flexible work hours etc)
• Tailored development plan
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.