Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin (North City) based client.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the IT Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for troubleshooting all hardware and software issues on applications and systems in fast-paced Healthcare environment.
The IT Systems Administrator will:
• Be responsible for initial hardware, software and application support on all computing platforms, escalating difficult problems as necessary
• Participate in operational duties; such as system backups and logging support calls into a computer based logging system
• Participate in software implementation projects and be a member of test team for new or upgraded systems
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, MS Servers and Workstations
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
• Produce clear technical documentation
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Systems Administration experience
• Office 365, Active Directory or Exchange support experience
• VMware experience
• SharePoint experience would be a plus (full training given)
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• MS and/or VMware Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local and Global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, flexible work hours etc)
• Tailored development plan
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.