Enterprise Architect (Hospital/Healthcare)
6-month initial contract
Our high-profile client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to provide vision, leadership, analysis and design expertise for the development, maintenance and governance of IT architecture models.
The Enterprise Architect is expected to ensure that the overall ICT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate consideration are made for its security and quality. The primary role of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data, solution, and technology perspectives are in line with the organization's technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards
* Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes, and methodologies.
* Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans.
* Research overall ICT solutions to identify ICT architecture requirements specific to the business needs.
* Make recommendations for new technologies required and ensure the best/most appropriate use of existing technologies.
* Leverage technical expertise across the enterprise to architect, deploy and oversee new technical solutions
* Definition of technical architecture configuration and standards.
* Ensure defined standards are adhered to and that the appropriate governance is in place with recommendations to the Architecture Review Board and the IT Strategy Group.
* Review of technical infrastructure and definition of upgrade/support paths.
* Direct and mentor the Technical Architecture team ensuring that best practice is developed and adopted by the team
* A successful track record as a Senior Technical Architect with minimum of five years at a senior level and experience in delivering to strict target dates and/or service levels.
* Proven experience in roles in IT technical change with in depth knowledge of the organisations technical architecture.
* In-depth understanding of technical concepts and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business leaders.
* Knowledge of digital health standards
* A good understanding of the healthcare IT market and its challenges
* Experience in the design and development of IT applications and services.
* Experience in migrating products from on-premise to cloud.
* Good knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts through practical experience and exposure to industry models and frameworks eg TOGAF.
* Knowledge of and passion for business and technology trends such as AI, Micro services/Containers/APIs, Blockchain.
* Cloud vendor certifications (such as AWS, Azure), experience on any of the latest enterprise architecture patterns such as event-driven, serverless, microservices.