Service Delivery Manager - Ireland
The role holder is responsible for all activity related to the efficient and effective provision of service on defined contracts to meet contractual obligations. They will build and maintain strong customer relationships for service and act as the primary point of contact for the customer on a day to day basis.
The oversight of service delivery includes management of sub-contracts, ensuring contract management and delivery services are appropriately executed and that all periodical reporting for the contract, inclusive of customer led audit functions are complete, accurate and to schedule. The role holder will work with internal departments to develop and facilitate business improvement solutions that support effective and efficient customer focus, inclusive of but not limited to device defects, device improvement initiatives and new device solutions. This role holder works under limited supervision and exercises decision-making authority.
As part of a new in country team this role holder will also provide management focus and support to the local team as it becomes established.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the customer and manage this relationship daily
* Oversee the delivery of contractual obligations within the parameters of assigned contract(s)
* Oversee service design and service transition activities for new contracts or variations to existing contracts
* Engage, adopt and influence Global Best Practice for Service Management working with peers
* Work with Customer Services, Engineering and sub-contractors in managing and meeting key metrics including SLAs and KPIs
* Management of the financial performance of the assigned contract
* Identify and promote opportunities to reduce operating costs
* Act as the primary customer point of contact for all matters including technical or performance queries and downtime exemption applications. Escalate or resolve issues as appropriate.
* Support with marketing and bids as required
* Contribute as required in customer discussions on potential or proposed contractual changes
* Prepare and distribute detailed technical and performance reports or statistics as required by internal and external stakeholders
Minimum Job Requirements:
Skills knowledge and experience:
* Experience in a leading role within a customer service environment
* Ability to demonstrate a track record of generating business growth
* Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of performance measurement techniques and their application
* Experience of industry leading incident and problem management tools - ie ServiceNow
* Understanding of ISO9001
Education and qualifications
* Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent education/experience
* ITIL certification
* Project Management qualification/certification