Senior Java Developer - Trade Surveillance sought by leading investment bank based in Belfast.
**Inside IR35 - 3 days a week onsite**
* Java 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Microservices
* RESTful APIs, JSON
* Java APIs like JMS, Spring Cloud features like Feign Client, Service discovery, Hystrix etc
* SQL\NoSQL technologies (Oracle, Mongo DB, etc.)
Nice to have
* Elastic Search
* Messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Tibco Queue, Apache Kafka etc.
* HTTP Auth mechanisms, Load balancer like NGINX
* UI automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
* Design Patterns, SOLID Principles
Skills & Qualifications:
* 3-8 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
* Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
* You are familiar with cloud computing concepts and DevOps tools (Docker, Openshift).
* You have very high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, and deployment.
* You have experience deploying fault-tolerant distributed systems on Linux, possibly in a cloud environment
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas
* You have an appetite for taking on challenges and leveraging new technologies.
* Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision
Please apply within for further details or call on
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking