Channel Technical Automation SME
Core Role & Responsibilities
* Accountable for the Technical QA Automation implementation functions
* Ensures GTC Standards are adhered to, and refined in line with factory needs
* Responsible for ensuring GTC Tooling is properly adopted, and acts as a bridge to GTC for any enhancements or changes to tooling that may be required
* Should be able to conduct automation code reviews in-line with enterprise automation framework guidelines
* Ability and willingness to get hands-on' work on Channels (Web, API and Mobile - Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured, Ci/Cd integration) automation including test script writing, execution and automation reporting
* Define and manage the test data strategy ranging from identification, provisioning and maintaining the test data
* Track and manage KPI metrics such as alignment with enterprise automation test strategy and tools, driving automation ROI, reporting and continually enhancing automation%
* Create detailed Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks
* Work with TRAD (Tech Release And Deployment) and Business team for Dress Rehearsal and Post Go Live support activities (If applicable)
* Participate in meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress.
* Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and forecast project costs and labour hours, and managed project risks.
* Manage and Escalate RAID with mitigation plan.
* Team Management, Mentoring, Coaching and Operational support to team.
* Engage and Manage Stakeholders including UAT and NFT test Teams - working closely with the PMs to ensure expectations are met.
* Conduct defect analysis and product quality assessments based on trend analysis.
* Strong test domain skills such as defining test strategy including test automation, test planning and managing the test execution
* Expert level test automation skills specially setting up automation frameworks such on Web, API and Devices using Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured.
* Good understanding on dev-ops tools and concepts including CI/CD
* Strong test estimation skills on manual as well as automation projects
* Strong understanding of testing multi-tier (Front End, middle tier and Back End) web and mobile applications
* Ability to understand the system design, system integrations to lead the technical discussions with the team as well as engineering leads and testing automation leads
* Experience working in Jira/Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as confluence