TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our Technology Client is seeking a Level 2 Microsoft EM+S (Intune) Endpoint Engineer to work remotely on a permanent basis.
Support customer troubleshooting and how to queries around the Microsoft EM+S product stack at a level 2 engineering skillset
o Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) Essential
o Defender for Endpoint
o Defender for Cloud Apps (MCAS)
o Conditional Access
o W10 deployment and configuration
o Autopilot deployment
o Optimisation of enrolment of iOS and Android endpoints
· Process assigned change management tasks scheduled by the operations manager ie software release upgrades, updating of SSL or Apple APNS certs etc.
· Process assigned Managed Service tasks as defined in a customer’s service charter.
· Work on assigned Internal IT support tasks and projects.
· Coach and guide Level 1 team where required on processes or tasks assigned by operations manager or Level 1 Team Leader.
· Work with peers and Customer Success Manager to resolve any at risk customer issues to prevent a customer from churning.
· Work with peers and Customer Success manager to identify and improve areas to influence the NPS score.
· Test and explore features in the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility +Security Stack
· Escalate issues to Level 3rd line Support when required
· Liaise regularly with management to report on developing service issues.
· Build strong relationships with key customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic.
· Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in a 2nd line Support Team.
· 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or technical discipline.
· Experience with administration and 2nd level support of Microsoft End Point Manager.
· Experience support SCCM, W10 operating system and autopilot deployment programme.
· Experience with smartphones based on iOS, Android operating systems
· Experience with Android Enterprise, Apple Business Manager and Samsung KME
· Certifications in Microsoft MS100, MS101 a bonus
· Knowledge of other technologies that will assist in the role however SCCM, Windows10, Azure AD and Endpoint Manager are the most important ones and precede these:
o M365 Defender including:
§ Defender for Endpoint
§ Defender for Office 365
§ Defender for Cloud Apps
o Microsoft Office 365 including:
§ Exchange Online
§ SharePoint Online
o Active Directory or other LDAP based directories
The role can be worked fully remote or on a hybrid basis as desired.
To apply, simply email your CV to us at email@example.com
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org