Fully Remote / Dublin
Up to €125K p/a + benefits
Benefits: 10% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, gym, life assurance etc
Essentially we're looking for a Senior Solutions Architect with broad experience throughout their career solving complex issues, and making big architectural calls that have long-term impact on their organisation. You'll be the most senior member of the architecture team (of 10), you'll oversee less of the technical nitty gritty and more of the "bigger picture".
This is a massive e-commerce platform, some huge technical decisions to be made over the coming months/years as they continue their digital transformation. They're roughly half way through the transition to microservices, moving into AWS and a "product centric" way of working, most of the more complex decisions are yet to be made.
Lots of flexibility, fully remote within Ireland is fine, and nice benefits package on offer.
* A proven track record in solution design.
* Previous experience in migrating legacy systems to new.
* Several years solutions architecture experience.
* 10+ years' experience in Software Engineering.
* Lots of experience in Agile environments.
* AWS experience would be a massive plus.
* Exceptional people skills, able to influence and drive change.
* Experienced working with a variety of teams, in different industries would be helpful.
If you're interested in discussing in more detail don't hesitate to get in touch with Craig McConkey at Reperio or simply hit apply. We value confidentiality and your details will not be shared with any employers without your permission.
Relevant to: Solution Architect; Cloud Architect; Architect; Enterprise Architect; Software Development; Software Architect; AWS
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.