Job Title: Test Team Tester
Contract/ Permanent: Permanent
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare/Hybrid
Overview: Ergo are a managed services company which employs over 500 staff. We provide a managed service across the whole IT spectrum, and we have over 200k end users and are Ireland's largest Microsoft partner.
Ergo are currently seeking to recruit Tester for one of our clients in Shannon, Co. Clare. This role is critical in ensuring the successful delivery of projects within the business and entails test planning, test script development, test execution and reporting of issues to ensure that all solutions meet the required quality criteria in advance of being deployed to live. This role also offers a good work life balance as it is a hybrid position.
* To develop test scripts by analysing business requirements and engaging with project team members and subject matter experts as necessary.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for completing testing on but not limited to Unit testing, End 2 End system roll forward testing, Data Migration testing, Letter testing including Print Q's, Functional testing, Digital Online testing, and Payment Testing.
* They must also support change request testing and testing on production IT fixes released to the Testing Team
* Support Financial testing validating Test scenarios and raising any defects identified during test cycle
* The successful candidate will be responsible for completing System testing, Functional and Non-Functional testing
* They will also be responsible for validating Test scenarios, test data creation, defect monitoring and regression testing during Testing Phases and defect retesting.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience and knowledge of Code of Conduct Mortgage Arrears (CCMA), Consumer Protection Code
* (CPC) regulations (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
* Experience and knowledge in Functional Testing / Data Migration (2 to 3 years' experience required)
* Experience and knowledge in Financial Testing (2 to 3 years' experience required)
* Experience in test planning and test execution
* The candidate must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
* Experienced in MS Office including Word, Excel, and JIRA
* They must be an effective problem solver and able to root cause identification skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels in the organisation
Email me jobs like this