Ergo have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Systems Administrator in Dublin city centre. In this hybrid role you will join a large educational body with global membership to implement a new strategic roadmap utilising existing cloud technologies.
Working within an ITIL environment the successful Senior IT Systems Administrator will act as an escalation point for issues/incidents in areas of Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SQL Databases and Cisco Networks.
This role includes elements of IT, Incident and Change Management and will suit someone looking to grow their career in a well-established Irish organisation.
Visa sponsorship is not provided so candidates should have EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
What will you do:
* Provide L2 / L3 technical support to users operating in both WFH and hybrid home/office environments
* Recommend/introduce technologies to enhance the user experience.
* Resolve escalated issues identified to other members of the IT team.
* Troubleshoot wireless, network and VOIP services
* Administer joiner and leavers policies within Microsoft Active Directory environment.
* Administer the Office 365 tenant and configure its policy and security stance in accordance with defined policies.
* Setup/Removal of mailboxes on Office 365
* Administration and troubleshooting on the Azure Cloud platform
* Administer and support SharePoint and Microsoft Teams environments.
* Administer Microsoft Intune Solution for both End User device and Mobile Device Management
* Provide technical expertise in administrating and optimising the Institutes SQL Database environments.
* Partake-in and support the implementation of internal audit recommendations
* Provide informal training to end-users on an ad-hoc request basis.
* Partake and in some instances lead IT projects as agreed at goal setting meetings.
You should have experience in some / all of the following…
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Office 365 (Outlook, Share-point, Teams, Power-BI, Flow, etc.)
* Microsoft Intune
* Windows Server 2019 including Active Directory, DNS and DHCP services.
* Azure Stack HCI (Windows 2019 Hyper-V and Storage Spaces Direct)
* Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
* Cisco Call Manager including Softphones for remote working.
* Microsoft VDI environments
* SQL Server