SAP Support Analyst
Permanent Full Time
My client is seeking a SAP Support Analyst to join the team, the firm is looking a candidate which can deliver a high quality service, working as second level support, that will aid with achieving objectives. To be successful as a candidate you will need to demonstrate a pro-active attitude, strong interpersonal skills and will have great technical knowledge.
Some of the core responsibilities are…
* Work as a member of the SAP support team providing your expertise to internal members
* Investigate and resolve issues, resolving tickets in a timely manner, analysing issues should follow this up to understand the root cause.
* Adhere to control processes, policies and procedures whilst enhancing performance and functionality.
* Daily project management, reporting and documentation control.
An ideal candidate will have the following Technical Skills:
* A degree in computer science, IT or software engineering, or a related discipline will also be advantageous to this role.
* Experience with ERP systems, with particular preference for SAP.
* Previous experience in project management and/or in an application support environment role.
If this role is of interest to you apply using the link below, or alternatively contact Shannon Murphy at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.